top of page
Vaulthouse Winter Camp & Meet 2019 was a huge success!
Vaulthouse Winter Camp & Meet 2019
Two Day Overnight Pole Vault Camp & Meet
All Levels Welcome
Saturday, December 7 - Sunday, December 8
1811 Baker Rd. Suite 102, High Point, NC
Day 1 will include in depth pole vault training, coaching, video analysis, proper sprint mechanics training and coaching. Lunch and dinner will paired with nutrition discussions.
Day 2 is a meet day! Campers will jump in a USATF sanctioned competition at Vaulthouse.
This weekend will be filled with lots of fun and invaluable coaching to create a one-of-a-kind experience at $250 per athlete.
- In depth pole vault training, coaching, & video analysis
- Ninja Warrior Session
*** By signing up for camp, you agree that the coaches may drive participants, including your child, to Ninja Gym location in Thomasville***
- Proper sprint mechanics training & coaching
- Lunch and Dinner paired with nutrition discussions
- Official USATF sanctioned competition and Coaching
- Lots of fun, invaluable coaching, & one-of-a-kind experience
What to bring:
- Good running shoes
- Spikes (if you own a pair)
- Athletic clothes
- Water Bottle
- Note Book
- Extra Snacks
bottom of page